You are not authorized: You can not create theme; You can not post in theme.
|#1 Gheorghe [
I've sent one registered letter RN881470499RO to the USA on October 12, 2016, and on Oct 14 "Sent item abroad" said the Romanian Post. Since that date, I do not know if my letter arrived at the recipient. What can be done if the addressee will claim he didn't receive my letter?
I noticed that all letters registered RN.....RO to the USA never can be tracked here or elsewhere after left Romania. The only feedback is the answer of the addressee who rarely confirms the receiving and this is frustrating. I mean, for me, all Americans look to be lazy in answering.
Thanks and regards
|#2 Alfa [
#7953 Gheorghe [
|#3 Gheorghe [
|Hi, thanks for the advice. Regards. G.|
- Where is my package? common thread [Shipping international: Practices & Guides] lulian
- New postal service from China to Kyrgyzstan? [Shipping international: Practices & Guides] Hermann
- Meaning of n letter... [Service] beic
- Into customs () date and time red [Shipping international: Practices & Guides] Kinsley
- Yun Express tracking mafunctioning [Service] AnnaParodi