You are not authorized: You can not create theme; You can not post in theme.
|#1 Rusty Fox [
The Philippines Post Office is now charging 100 pesos plus 12 pesos tax as a 'postal handling charge' on any packet from abroad. This started as being for packets bearing a CN22 or CN23 Customs Declaration, but last week I was informed that they will now charge this fee on all 'large items', i.e. bigger than a letter.
Does anybody have any experience with other postal services charging additional postage on items from abroad? Once postage is paid at the place of origin, it should be delivered without any additional postage. This postal handling fee from PhlPost is often higher than the value of any goods, and higher than the original postage (especially with items from China where postage is very cheap).
- Gearbest: interesting goods, discounts and offers! [Shopping] Videotandem
- Tinydeal- Coupons, daily hot products and promotional activities [Shopping] TinyDeal
- Postal addition inqueries [Service] rooney301
- Where is my package? common thread [Shipping international: Practices & Guides] ALESSANDRA
- Philippines Post Office charging postage on inbound packets from abroad [Shipping international: Practices & Guides] Rusty Fox